Trainee Communications and Regulatory Affairs
Support the ACE Secretariat in its advocacy, public affairs and communications activity at EU level on key regulatory issues affecting the beverage carton industry. This person will help facilitate the development of materials and resources for the ACE Secretariat to use externally / internally.
Reporting line: Director General
Supports the ACE Secretariat by undertaking the following:
- Monitoring the work of the EU institutions on relevant policies (i.e. circular economy, climate policies, biodiversity, forestry and chemicals)
- Support the drafting of policy analyses on topics of interest for ACE
- Support in organising meetings with key stakeholders
- Support media monitoring on relevant topics
- Support in creating internal newsletters
- Support in updating data / mailing list database
Languages: Very good level of English. Other languages an asset.
- Knowledge of EU institutions and processes, with an interest in European climate and environmental issues
- Clear and conscience writing ability
- Highly developed team spirit
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
Minimum experience: At least one previous traineeship.
Benefits: This internship provides a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a lively international organization. Paid full-time internship (to start as soon as possible, lasting for six months).
Contact: Please address application letters and curriculum vitae to Annick Carpentier, Director General, ACE (email: Annick.email@example.com)